vc:ADVANCE is an intensive, 4-week online workshop for people who are serious about making kingdom impact.
Our Learning Model
A unique online learning experience:
- A focus on learning by doing rather than listening to lectures.
- Each section is led by a coach, who interacts with students on individual and group projects.
- Students utilize digital tools like Zoom and WordPress to design and complete 12 individual and group projects over a 4-week period.
- Projects are designed to develop the skills you need to create change: things like critical thinking, collaboration, decision making, prophetic strategy and telling compelling stories.
- Each assignment works to connect spiritual dynamics with practical strategies.
We’ll look at the questions that drive change:
- How does cultural change happen?
- How difficult or easy is it to make an impact on the world around you?
- How do you turn prophetic revelation into a workable strategy?
- What are the barriers that limit collaboration and how do you get past them?
- In what ways does your thinking need to change before you can change someone else?
- What is your responsibility to creating work that really matters?
- How do you unlock the resources connected to God’s kingdom plan?
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
The best way to learn more about vc:ADVANCE is by signing up for our email series. We’ll share a brief overview of the program and keep you posted on application deadlines and other important info.
See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”
– Jeremiah 1:10 NIV
Is vc:ADVANCE right for you?
vc:ADVANCE is purposefully designed to be unlike most leadership workshops. Our focus isn’t on giving you information. It’s about developing a set of skills that will equip you to create lasting change.
Our curriculum is designed to be hands-on. Video instruction is minimal and there are no “how-to’s.” Instead, your time will be spent working on multiple projects, applying in real time the concepts you are learning.
The program is offered entirely online with group discussions, video chats and weekly delivery of projects. Tuition is $695. vc:ADVANCE is for people who are serious about doing the work of creating kingdom change – outside the walls of the church. It’s about moving to the next level, listening and taking action. If that’s you, we invite you to apply.
Apply for vc:ADVANCE
Program dates: May 2nd – May 29th, 2020
The application deadline for the March session is April 17th.